Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Field Notes


So I just bought a bunch of stuff online for us from Field Notes. By "us" you might think we have a studio or something, but really I'm just going to give Mike half of it the next time I see him and then we'll use the stuff separately in our own cities. I've seen these well designed notebooks around in shops but after going to their site I felt compelled to buy something online because I liked the site so much. I wound up buying "The Kit" which may seem like a lot but I'm a sucker for things that match, especially organizational tools like pens, pencils, and notebooks. The whole thing has a pretty 1960s catalog feel and overall is really well done. They also have a notebook subscription where you get season color-themed notebooks sent to you every season. The spring ones even come with marigold seeds to plant. Clever stuff. Go buy some of it.
Field Notes