Thursday, October 28, 2010

Vintage Honda CB-350 Ads







Sue me. I might be a little late on the motorcycle thing, but I think it hit me now. I've seen these motorcycles around lately and for one reason or another I'm drawn to them. The flat seat and the overall lines of them have a lot to do with it though. I don't know anything about motorcycles so the way I described it to my motorcycle friends was "the bike with the flat seat that's from the 70s". Turns out it's the Honda CB cafe racer, and sure enough I want one. Seeing these vintage ads pretty much sealed the deal for me as well, especially the first one. So if get one of these bikes, that means I'll get a hot 70s looking girl too? Not sure if Honda intended on the ad working like this 40 years later, but sign me up.

No comments: